2014 Winter Golf Rates
|9 holes walking||$7.50|
|18 holes walking||$14.00|
|9 holes with cart||$14.00|
|18 holes with cart||$25.00|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The tournament chairperson is responsible for the play & conduct of their invitees. You may be asked to intervene with uncooperative guests.
- Pace of play should be kept to 4 hours. If a group falls behind, our player assistants will guide them in getting back on pace.
- If you think your outing may be rained out, it is advisable not to change your plans until the morning of the event. Stay in contact with the Golf Shop to determine if the outing will be postponed. Your guests should call the Golf Shop 2 hours before the start time to see if it has been canceled.
- Only licensed auto drivers are permitted to drive golf carts.
- Black Hawk Golf Course is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All guests are playing at their own risk.
- Soft spikes are our preferred use of shoes on the course & in the clubhouse.
FOOD & BEVERAGE GUIDELINES
- There is no charge for use of the pavilion when available, in conjunction with a golf outing, and/or if food is not provided by Black Hawk Golf Course. A $50.00 cleanup fee may be charged if the pavilion is not cleaned properly after use. Use of the pavilion includes water, bathrooms, and grill but does not include the kitchen or ice machine.
- Groups may also use the picnic shelter, which includes picnic tables and charcoal grill. You must provide your own charcoal. A $50.00 cleanup fee may be charged if shelter is not cleaned properly after use.
- Pavilion closes at 10:00pm.
Call today to reserve your tee time: 724-843-5512.
Click HERE to request your tee time online!