2016 Winter Rates & Fees
|Weekday, Regular & Senior
|Regular 9 Holes Walking
|Regular 9 Holes W/Cart
|Regular 18 Holes Walking
|Regular 18 Holes W/Cart
| 9 Holes
Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The tournament chairperson is responsible for the play & conduct of their invitees. You may be asked to intervene with uncooperative guests.
- Pace of play should be kept to 4 1/2 hours. If a group falls behind, our player assistants will guide them in getting back on pace.
- If you think your outing may be rained out, it is advisable not to change your plans until the morning of the event. Stay in contact with the Golf Shop to determine if the outing will be postponed. Your guests should call the Golf Shop 2 hours before the start time to see if it has been canceled.
- Only licensed auto drivers are permitted to drive golf carts.
- Black Hawk Golf Course is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All guests are playing at their own risk.
- Soft spikes are our preferred use of shoes on the course & in the clubhouse.
- All players are responsible for any damage resulting from the flight of their golf ball.
FOOD & BEVERAGE GUIDELINES - Call for details
Call today to reserve your tee time: 724-843-5512.
Click HERE to request your tee time online!